martes, 17 de junio de 2008

Walking

Damn, I'm used to walking the straight line,
I used to have my long list of do's and don'ts
How is it that you've changed
A whole life of being pretty sure of what to do?

I look at you and, hell, I don't know what I'm doing here,
I laugh, I love, I fight, yeah, that we do a lot
I hate how you are, I know I do,
Then what the crap I'm doing here? I, honestly, don't know.

I wish I just could listen to the fortune teller,
Be damn sure you're not for me,
But when you look at me, that special way,
That makes me blush, I kinda hope she's wrong.

All the stolen kisses, all the silent looks,
All the smiles you produce when I think of us two,
Only add up to constant prayers to god knows who,
That as much as I love what we could be,
I hope I don't love you.

2 comentarios:

Solid Neos dijo...

The best thing is... that i dont even understand anything!
I dont know english :(
Ouch.

Big hug for you mom! :D

Anónimo dijo...

Porque tú me faltas
quiero darle al alma,
el consuelo que le falta.
Porque el pensamiento
no le gane al tiempo,
y sentir lo que me mata.

Aunque estés adentro
y este sentimiento
se me antoje eterno.
Esta lejanía
duele cada día
porque no te tengo.

No tengo tu boca,
no tengo tus ganas,
y por más que intento
ya no entiendo nada...

De esta vida loca, loca, loca.
Con su loca realidad,
que se ha vuelto loca, loca, loca
por buscar otro lugar.
Pero le provoca este sufrimiento
y no me abandonona,
porque a mí me toca
esta vida loca.